Friday, March 15, 2013

P & P featured in Mollie Makes!

Oh yay, I've been featured!


More specifically, my Celebration Flags have been featured in the latest issue of Mollie Makes magazine! Now, I have to admit, I had never heard of this UK publication until they contacted me last month. But what a treat! Here is how they describe themselves:

'Mollie Makes is published thirteen times a year. We curate the best craft from around the world into a tactile, collectible and totally irresistible magazine. We love to make- handmade is more than just a hobby for us, it’s in everything we do.  We can’t resist hunting down treasures in thrift stores, then customising, re-covering and embellishing our finds with our endless stash of ribbons, buttons, fabrics and felt. We’re forever on the lookout for new inspiration. Whatever we do, we’re living and loving handmade.’ 
~ Making ~ Thrifting ~ Collecting ~ Crafting



Isn't this just the perfect magazine? All of my favorite things! Together! Swoon.
If you live in the UK, this is issue is on newsstands now. Or you can subscribe to the print or ipad versions here.


No comments:

Post a Comment