Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hello & welcome to the Paper & Pinafore blog!


My name is Havilah Savage and I'd like to introduce my business, Paper & Pinafore! P&P is a handmade wedding invitation business & Etsy shop- here's a sneak peek:


These are just a few of my designs, you'll find lots more in the shop. I make matching paper goods such as Save the Dates,Wedding Programs, Place Cards, Menus, Thank You cards- all available in any design style.
I also offer an assortment of ribbons, twines & other crafty supply items.

I have been blogging off & on for the past few years under my other business name, Darling Savage- but I've decided to dedicate my time & attention to P&P for now. Which means that this blog will be primarily dedicated to Wedding Style & Design but also to other lovely things such as art, craft, fashion, photography, food and all other forms of decor & design. Oh, and cats.

You can visit my website here: www.paperandpinafore.com
or go directly to my shop at www.paperandpinafore.etsy.com
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment